~ Salomi ~
Corn flour- 1 cup
Water to add in corn flour -2 cups
Sugar -2 cups
Water to add in sugar -2 cups
Lemon juice- 1 tsp
Cashew nuts and badam pieces- handful
Orange food color – 1/4th tsp
Cardamom powder -3/4th tsp
How to prepare?
1) Add water to the corn flour. Mix it well. Keep it aside.
2) In a pan boil sugar and water and mix it until it thickens.
3) In the sugar water add corn flour mixture and mix well continually until the whole mixture get thickens
4) Add lemon juice and food color. Instead of food color plus badam and cashews. Mix well.
5) when it mixed well add Ghee and cardamom mix again.
6)now take a glass bowl apply some ghee on the bowl throughout. Pour out the mixture from the pan to the glass bowl
7) keep it aside for next 30 -60 min for it to get thick. After this step, the tasty HALWA is ready.
Cut it into pieces and dessert is ready!
You must be logged in to post a comment.