For the healthy eaters like me. Here is a quick meal filled with nutritious ingredients from my own kitchen recipe…
INGREDIENTS: (For two people)
Half package of angel hair pasta noodles
4 medium size button brown mushrooms
Quarter cut (from 1 lb.) ground turkey
5 pieces of Romano tomatoes
A handful of cut fresh spinach
8 pieces garlic
2 pieces of onion shallot
Shredded parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Boil the angel hair pasta for 10 minutes (Al dente style-firm not too soft). Make sure to stir while boiling.
- Set aside on a strainer but Do Not rinse with cold water.
- Stir fry and brown diced garlic and onions.
- Add ground turkey and brown till fully cooked.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add mushrooms and stir for a few minutes.
- Add Romano tomatoes, stir till juicy.
- Add 1/3 cup of water.
- Add pasta, mix and stir for 5 minutes
- Sprinkle with small amount of shredded parmesan (optional).
Ready to Serve 😊