I love salads for dinner especially during summer. I can eat a large bowl of it. I enjoy experimenting on salads and the more I put healthy fruits, the colorful and the better it taste ~ yum. Here is one of my favorite. It is my own Greek Salad.
INGREDIENTS: (1-2 people)
1 medium size apple
10-15 pieces Blueberries (sweet)
Romaine Lettuce (washed)
Portabello Brown Mushrooms
Crispy Onions (1 tablespoon from the packet)
8-10 pieces of seedless black olives
5 pieces strips of Chicken Tenders (from frozen bag)
Black ground pepper
Ginger Honey Salad dressing
Shredded parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Bake your frozen chicken tenders according to instructions. Set aside to cool down while preparing other ingredients.
- Cut your Romaine Lettuce (medium size cut). Set aside on a strainer to drain excess water.
- Cut your apples into cube sizes.
- Cut your mushrooms into small pieces (smaller for those picky eaters).
- Put lettuce, apples, mushrooms, black olives, and blueberries!
- Add a pinch of salt and a dash black ground pepper
- Cut the strips of cooked, crispy chicken tenders and spread on top of the mixed salad along with the crispy onions.
- Add Ginger Honey dressing for taste (easy on the dressing not to soak the salad).
- Slightly mix the salad.
- Sprinkle with small amount of shredded parmesan (optional).
Dinner is ready! 😊