I love noodles (can’t you tell?). It is my “go to” meal during cold season. Now that FALL finally arrived, I can indulge myself with my favorite noodles. What I enjoy most is putting my own healthy veggies and my own seasoning. So here is my version of Yaki Soba (not stir fry).
INGREDIENTS: (For one)
1 package Yaki Soba noodles (3 packs inside)
4 medium size Portabella mushrooms
Quarter cut (from 1 lb.) ground turkey
5 pieces of Romano tomatoes
A handful of cut fresh Kale
A handful of diced baby carrots
8 pieces garlic
2 pieces of onion shallot
- Stir fry and brown diced garlic and onions.
- Add ground turkey and brown till fully cooked.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add mushrooms and diced baby carrots – stir for a few minutes.
- Add Romano tomatoes, stir till juicy.
- Add 3 tablespoons water (optional, some like it stir fry style – no water)
- Add Yaki Soba noodles, mix and stir for 5 minutes (or until noodles are loose)
- Add fresh Kale on top and wait for 2 minutes (turn off stove and allow heat to cook).
- Sprinkle desired amount ginger pickled on top (I like mine a lot).
Good for lunch or dinner 😊
You must be logged in to post a comment.